Monday, August 9, 2010

Miller Time

You may or may not remember James and Ashley that got married last year. Well, there has been an addition to the family. A bouncing baby boy, Miller. We are all so excited for them!

Reorganizing Rose Mary's scrap closet last week got me motivated to come home, clean my desk and get busy. So I made more luggage tags. No, there is NO end to them.

I love the Cow Jumped Over the Moon element on Nursery Rhymes and knew that I could get by with using it for Miller since he's still so little.


I tried to use colors to match his room. Isn't it precious?

Of course, I didn't want Meadow and Sebastian to feel left out, so I made tags for them too. I thought Meadow would like Hello Kitty and a dragon for Sebastian.


Oops! I had plans for a post regarding the dragon, but I thought I had already shared the Hello Kitty tags. I can't find it, so I guess you'll be seeing her again too.

Anyway, Sherrye was thankful for an "excuse" to go see them, and everyone loved the tags.


I just love this cartridge!

Cow Jumped Over the Moon Luggage Tag


Enjoy,
Jill

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 09, 2010. Thanks again.