I need to get this on the blog before I mess around and throw the paper away that has this information. It's amazing that it has made it this long on my scrap table.
When I made Rose Mary's cards a few weeks ago, her envelopes were a bit haphazard as my score board didn't have the dimensions to fit and I was out of time. I plan to make more 3 x 3 cards and didn't want to go through that with the envelope again. So after we got home and I had a bit of time, I experimented until I found a good size.
Cut a 5 1/2" square and score at 2 1/8" on all 4 sides. Clip, fold and add tape.
Working at my table today and hope to have more to share soon.
Hope you're somewhere nice and cool.