Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pooh Card

I'm on a roll. Aidan's card is also ready, and his birthday isn't until July. Of course, I still have Mother's Day, graduations and who knows what else between now and then. lol

Front:

Inside:

Envelope:

I probably should have explained my file on Maddy's card, so I'll try to do better on this one. But then, you might be accustomed to my files by now.

Several of the pages in the file are for preview. I tried to provide some instruction on the tabs. Cut the Details page first and leave the mat in the Cricut. Then cut the Shadow page. The sign will not cut any details. I wasn't using Hundred Acre Wood (HAW) but couldn't get all of the lines to hide, so I welded it. If you're going to use HAW, you might want to unweld that image.

Paper Layout shows where to put the paper on the mat so that you can cut the layers using the Cut Page. I had to enlarge the image that cuts the antennae in order to get a cut that didn't fall apart. And there's a rectangle from George that will cut off the bottom part of Pooh. If this is not cut off, he will show through the log layer. If you do not have George, you can replace with another rectangle or just cut the part off with scissors. You may have to do some trimming anyway.

Oh, and I also hid HAW on the sign on the Cut Page and replaced it with Aidan. You'll probably want to delete Aidan and put another name or unhide HAW.

And I put the Honeypot on a separate page in case it's not wanted. Left to right, it's the shadow, honey and pot.

Winnie the Pooh Card

Enjoy,
Jill

"That buzzing-noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you're a bee. ....
And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey.....
And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it."

1 comment:

Carol said...

Jill, this is AMAZING :) perfect card you made here - love how you put the name on the sign, great idea to put poohbear popping up from the log like that! A NEAT job on this one!