Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged & Kreativ Blogger Award

Two posts in one day? Something must be wrong! Ha. Actually, I'm just trying to get some things taken care of that I should have already done.

Amanda tagged me a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't already done so, go visit her great blog--Cricut Creations by amkscrap. In this tag, I'm supposed to go to my photos and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. I then post it and explain what it is all about.

Well, as I use my laptop for blogging, that's the files that I am using for this. The 6th folder is Matt Senior. Hmmm, wonder what's in there. Yep, you guessed it, some of my son's senior pictures. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. Here's the 6th file:

What a handsome guy if I say so myself. Yes, it's been a few years. He'll be 26 on Friday. Happy Birthday, Matt!

And I'm supposed to Tag 6 other blogs that I visit and see what is in their 6th of their 6th. Now I remember why it's taken me so long to do this. There's so many great blogs out there! Here goes with a mixture of family, friends and craft blogs: Virginia, Dawn, Kim, Shirley, Jerri Ann & Tammy and Robyn.


And continuing right along--Tammy of Serendipity Sisters (another great blog) honored me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks, Tammy! However, since I've recently done this one, I'm going to refer back to my post from that time--here.

Thanks to Amanda and Tammy for these fun adventures and to all of you for reading my blog.

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend and the coming week is good to you. Yea for those of you on holiday tomorrow. Have fun! And sorry that doesn't include me--off to work we go.

Jill