Friday, January 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Wow! I've been given an award by Kristina at Moonrose's Musings. Thank you SO very much, Kristina! I feel so honored. (Actually, I feel honored just to know that some of you are visiting my blog.)

It appears that with receiving this award, I am to name 7 of my favorite things and nominate 7 creative bloggers and ask them to do the same.

My list of 7 favorite things would currently be my:
1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Job
5. Pink
6. Scrapbooking because of all of the wonderful friends it has brought me
7. Cricuts and all of their related stuff (which has to also include my laptop)

The 7 bloggers I wish to nominate are:
1. Amanda - Cricut Creations by AMKScrap
2. Kris - blankety blank blank
3. Brenda - Brens Designs
4. Diane - Capadia Designs
5. Susan - Busy with a Cricky
6. Linda - Just for Sharing
7. Jen - Brain Things

Kristina, thanks again for this honor.

Jill

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. I stumbled across your site when I was looking for Cricut storage ideas and I loved what I saw and so had to keep checking back. :-)

Susan Edwards said...

Jill,
You are very sweet to list me amid your list. Thank you so much,
Susan

Jen said...

?Last the best of all the game? LOL

Thanks so much Jill. I really appreciate it. I will be sure to pay this forward very soon.

Amanda K said...

Thanks for the award!!!


You've been tagged!
http://amkscrap.blogspot.com