Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Look

Sorry, no cut files today. I've been busy this weekend working on my new background and title. Since becoming interested in blogging, I've really wanted to create my own background. I finally found the information I needed and have accomplished that goal. Ta da!

My cheetah theme is in honor of the Ferncliff Divas. The Divas are a great group of friends that I scrap with twice a year at a long weekend crop at Ferncliff Camp near Little Rock. Of course, several of us can be found at other times of the year just about anywhere there's a nearby crop. We try to never miss a chance for fun. Anyway, that's where I got DIVAInPink.

Over the years, we've had crop t-shirts, demin shirts, etc. Then several of us decided last fall that we needed something different--crop jammies. So most of us made our own pajama bottoms (or had them made) and ordered a t-shirt to match (Scrapbooking Girls Gone Wild). Some of us also made other items to match--pillowcases, flip flops, Cricut covers, etc. (Yes, my husband thinks we're crazy.) The base of this background is the pants material that I scanned. I tried to scan the ric rac but ended up finding digital files for it and the crown.

The photo above is everyone who attended the crop in November--Virginia, Angie, Kay, EA, Elizabeth, Christy, Elisha, Liz, Linda, Mickey, Rose Mary, Jill, Angie, Alicia and Dawn. The photo to the left is of my roomies and me--Mickey, Jill, Angie, Kay and Rose Mary. Both photos were taken by our friend Dawn.

I hope you like the new look. I think it's here to stay a while.

Jill

No comments: