Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jungle Eli

Yea, it's July! Happy Birthday, Aidan!

I am happy to report that Christy had her baby! Eli had to spend a few weeks in NICU, but he is home and doing great now.

While he was in NICU, Christy wanted a sign for his incubator thing. (I know they have a name, but I don't remember.) Angie called and asked if I could make one using the little monkey. (Oh, my friend Angie is Christy's mom and now Eli's Lolly. And her husband Jerry is Eli's Pop. Isn't that cute--Lolly and Pop?)

So off I went to Design Studio and my Cricut to revise the monkey card into a name plate. And I got to see Eli when I delivered it! Such a precious bundle.


Well, I thought I had a file to share with you, but it's going to have it wait until I can get it cleaned up. Sorry about that.

Personally, I'm just glad that the file is still there. When I went to check it out, I went into panic mode as IT WAS NOT THERE! Remember when I uninstalled Design Studio the other day? Well, I didn't even think about my files. Thankfully, the process made a back up but put them in another place.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you that I've made some changes to the labels on my blog. I kind of followed the way Diane is doing on her blog, Capadia Designs. I also included a key above the labels as they are listed in the column on the right. I don't know if you have trouble finding certain posts, but I certainly do. I hope this will help. I'll update the key as I add more groups, but here it is as of right now:

Blog - items about this blog
C - Cricut cartridges
DS/G - Design Studio or Gypsy
H/T - Holidays or Themes
P - Projects
PR - Products
S - Storage

I'll work on the file this weekend and get back to you on it.

Be safe,
Jill

No comments: