Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bumble Bee

A while back, Scootingranny sent me a message on the Cricut message board asking if I would reshare a bumble bee I had made using Plantin Schoolbook and Base Camp. Unfortunately, I'm not on the message board much lately. I hope she can still use it or maybe someone here can.

It is patterned after the bee on Pooh and Friends. I had never cut it when I shared it on the message board, so I just cut it to make sure it works. I just grabbed a couple of colors to test. Not exactly bee colors.


Hope someone can make use of this bumble bee.

Jill

2 comments:

Jill said...

Scootin Granny, I accidentally rejected your comment instead of publishing it. I am SO sorry for doing that. And it won't even let me take it back, so I'm copying it here:

"Thank you, thank you so much! I appreciate your doing this for me and your fellow cricuteers!"

And you are welcome for the file!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Aug. 27, 2009. Thanks again.