Sunday, November 23, 2008

Easter Placemats

Hello once again! Yes, between busy, lazy and not feeling too great, it's been a while.

One of the Cricut message board members is currently hosting a placemat swap using Design Studio. As I was too late for the Thanksgiving and Christmas deadlines, I decided to work on Easter. I came up with one using bunnies. Then I decided that some might prefer to go more religious and did one using crosses. Of course, that lead to the possibility of not liking one font over another. I ended up with one file with two designs and two fonts so that the creator could decide for themselves.

Here's the cut file for anyone interested. I hope you enjoy. Oh, the basic shape and the print Happy Easter are Plantin Schoolbook; bunnies are Doodlecharm; crosses are Wedding; and cursive font is Jasmine.



1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Thanks for the .cut files. They will be nice at Easter time!