Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holy Smokes!

Holy Smokes! I knew it had been a while, but had NO IDEA it had been 2 months since I posted. So sorry! I really need to get away from Facebook. It's evil!

Actually, I have been working on a project that is finally completed. Now I just need to get it in the mail to the recipient so that I can share it with you. Here's a sneak peak:


I hope everyone is doing well, had wonderful holidays, is surviving this crazy winter, and has managed to get more crafting accomplished than me.

Once again, I'm asking for your assistance to help Diane. She won the Cricut Cruise and is now working to become a Design Team member for Cosmo Cricket.

Happy 2011,
Jill

2 comments:

Karen S. said...

This is beautiful!

On another note - I can't find a way to contact you other than by comments... I found your post about the snapware dividers for the handbooks. Is there any way for you to email me one of the cut files (or gyspy files?) I have George, PS, an Fabulous Finds. Thanks so much!

karenskapin at yahoo dot com

Jill said...

Hi Karen! Thanks and sorry for the problem to contact me. I hope to return to my blog soon and will update that problem along with looking into a new sharing option. In the meantime, I've sent you an email with the files along with a few extra. Hope you have a great day!
Jill